Aeromotive Stealth 340 Electric Fuel Pump GM #11569
GM specific applications* The Aeromotive 340 Stealth Fuel Pump is a high-output, in-tank, electric fuel pump that fits most popular EFI applications. The Aeromotive 340 is a compact, lightweight pump that bolts into many existing hanger assemblies. (to find your vehicle, see the applications guide below) What sets the 340 Stealth Pump apart is its superior flow throughout a wide pressure range. Compared to other popular aftermarket pumps, at 40 psi the 340 boasts more than 340 lph. That’s over 30% more flow. This pump is ideal for applications requiring more flow while retaining the factory lines and mounting provisions available in the Original Equipment (O.E.) configuration. The 340 is also perfect for use as a universal replacement for applications that require more flow to support forced air power adders such as turbo and supercharged applications.
- P/N 11569
- Fits most vehicles where popular aftermarket pumps are applicable
- Center Inlet
- E85 Compatible
- Includes universal filter sock – may not fit in some applications (see OEM filter replacement recommendations)
- Designed for in-tank use only
- Can be used in Carbureted or EFI applications
- Turbine pump mechanism increases durability and can be used in pulse modulated applications.
- P/N 11569 Includes:
- Universal Drop Parts Kit (Filter, Wiring Pigtail, Rubber Hose, (2) Clamps, Rubber Grommet)
CARB or EFI Power Adder FUEL Horsepower EFI Naturally Aspirated Gas 850 EFI Naturally Aspirated E85 595 CARB Naturally Aspirated Gas 1000 CARB Naturally Aspirated E85 700 EFI Forced Induction Gas 700 EFI Forced Induction E85 490 CARB Forced Induction Gas 850 CARB Forced Induction E85 595