World Products SBC Cast Iron Engine Block Chevy Small Block Pro Lightweight 350 Mains, 9.025"Deck, 3.995" Bore, Nodular Caps, SBC Cam, .842" Lifters.(FREE Freeze plugs, Cam plug, dowel pins and Pipe plugs) 083010
World's new Motown Pro Lightweight block offers tremendous performance potential in a new lightweight package that will appeal to both circle track racers and drag racers.
Weighing in at a nominal 178 lbs, the Motown Pro Lightweight is cast from a special 40,000 psi iron alloy for increased strength while weighing significantly less than typical aftermarket blocks. The new block is available with either a standard SBC cam journal and lifters or with a BBC cam journal and .904" lifter bores to provide enhanced valve train stability and performance.
Ductile iron main caps are fitted with 4 bolt splayed caps on #2, 3 & 4 and 2 bolt caps for #1 & 5 which allow easy oil pan fitment. The main caps are secured by high strength 7/16" ARP bolts for maximum stability.
- Material: 40,000psi High Density Iron
- Deck Height: 9.025" (standard Chevrolet)
- Deck Thickness: approximately .600" minimum
- Cam Bearings: 2.000"
- Camshaft Location: Stock
- Lifter Bores:.842"
- Main Bearings: Standard Chevrolet (350 style)
- Bore Spacing: Stock 4.400"
- Bore: 3.995" or 4.120"
- Maximum Bore: 4.200" Cylinder Bores
- Steam Holes: Block cylinder bores are of a Siamese design. Because of increased cylinder wall thickness, it is not necessary to incorporate steam holes for street use.
- Cylinder Wall Thickness: Approx. .250" @ 4.200" bore
- Water Jackets: Expanded for better cooling
- Lubrication: Priority main oiling system
- Oil System Features: Integral boss for front feed, boss for rear scavenge rear main cap has provisions for wet sump pump, drilled for dry sump valley scavenge lines
- Dip Stick: Driver Side
- Filtration: Integral mount for spin-on filter
- Oil Pan Rails: Solid (stock width) can be clearanced for strokers
- Crank Clearance: 4.000" stroke (H-beam steel rods)
- Main Caps: 4 Bolt Nodular steel Splayed
- Main Cap Locators: Stock registers and ring dowels at the center studs
- Main Cap Hardware: ARP 7/16"
- Rear Main Seal: 2 piece design
- Fuel Pump: Standard OEM
- Starter: Standard OEM
- Oil filter mount: Standard OEM
- Motor Mounts: Standard OEM
- Cylinder Head Bolt Holes: Blind tapped to prevent leaks
- Weight: Approximately 178 lbs.
- Cam Bearings: Durabond DT1T 2.000"
- Block Dowel/Plug Kit: BMP 703890B-1K
- Oil Restrictors: Std 1/8"NPT plugs (drill to required size)
- Rear Seal: FEL2909